Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kittens with Mildly Amusing Captions. Kittens!

There is a popular web site called LOL cats on which people post clever captions for photos of cats.  I like the photos, but do not approve of some of the captions because of the fact that they are spelled in such a way as to make it look as if cats speak in babytalk.  Cats do not speak in babytalk.  They would not replace s with z, either.  Cats have dignity, and the human who does not recognize that fact is soon a very sorry and deeply bleeding human.

Kittens, on the other hand, are another story altogether.   Below you will find a series of photos of my neighbors' new kittens, Lily (the calico) and Mick (the orange kitty).  They are so damned adorable that it makes me want to hurl.


"What are we going to do today, Lily?"
"The same thing we do every day, Mick.  Try to take over the world!"


"It's an awfully big world, Lily."
"Nothing good comes easy, Mick."


"Do you think this is my best side?"
"You're killin' me here, Mick."


"Sigh.  It's hard being this good-looking."



"If we scale this curtain, we can leap upon the human and force her to do our bidding!"
"Hey, this is an interesting part of me.  I'd better lick it."


"I don't know what you're pointing at me human, but I plan to kill it."



"My claws are sharp and my fur is sleek.  This pillow doesn't stand a chance."



"Kill!  Kill the lace! Ha-ha-ha-ha-hah!"



"I'm sure its tail is removable.  Eventually."



"I just can't deal with all of her drama.  I'm out of here."

No comments:

Post a Comment