Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More Office Door Signs!

I can't help it.  I now have an endless supply of these door hangers, and the temptation is just too great:

Because we NEED the Oxford comma, dammit!
No one really wants to know the details anyway
It's a serious illness, you know.
Establishing priorities is important
Showing off my linguistic facility
Really, either one would be welcome.
Because watching you text is not what I consider a productive meeting
You have to say it with a Scottish accent

Hee-hee!  For everyone, my humor is not.
And in what others do not know.
Especially for finals week

2 comments:

  1. Nice! it could really cut the cost because we won’t be buying personalised house signs and office signs from a store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,

    Thanks for your wonderful post ,this post is very helpful for me i search this topic and found your site post.

    Thanks a lot for your post keep it up!

    office door signs

    ReplyDelete