Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Again I am posting!  Two blog posts in a week!  Alas, I am not feeling the funny right now, readers, but it is so fortunate that many of my facebook friends are witty and clever.  Here I present my top ten facebook posts of the first week of April:

Top Ten Facebook Posts of the First Week of April 2017

1.     THE PLUMBER THINKS IT IS SEWAGE NOT CHAUCER
2.    Books : one can never have too many of them. Except when one is packing them up to move.
3.    If stupidity hurt, some people would be howling with pain all day long.
4.    "Flint Dibble" is an excellent name for an archaeologist.
5.     I ate two carrots and am sitting outside barefoot reading a nerd book. Like the opposite of kinky fetishy sex.
6.    Oh, Prosopography of Anglo-Saxon England, I love you so.
7.     I am Brian!
8.    HAUNTED DOLL WATCH
9.    Started out the week right by knocking my glasses into the toilet. Yay, Monday.
      10. Screw this day, with its conflicting messages

No comments:

Post a Comment